Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The List

So far I've seen 62 of the 78 movies on my Ginger movies list! I think I'm well on my way to seeing them all! Well, hopefully...

I've decided I want to try and see all of her movies by Christmas of 2009. So basically, by the end of this year. I'm going to try and own them all at some point, but if I can see them, I'll be happy. :)

The one film I've never heard of anyone ever seeing is Hat Check Girl (1932)...and it has to exist because I've seen some photos from it. Still, that one will probably be the hardest of all to find.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. You've seen way more than I have! For some reason I've gotten into locating them all over watching them.
    And no problem with the list - it's the most logical way!
    I looked at your list and there are four I've viewed that you haven't - A Night in A Dormitory, A Shriek in the Night, The First Traveling Saleslady, and Oh Men! Oh Women! I just watched In Person yesterday actually... I really liked it!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well now I think you've surpassed me! At least you own almost all of them. Thanks! :)

    A Night In A Dormitory is one of her earilest screen appearances! That's awesome you got to see the whole short. I've seen a few clips of it on Youtube, but never the whole thing. In Person is such a cute movie. I love it!

    ReplyDelete